Salary Based on Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5 to 10 years leadership experience (with an established leadership track record) preferably in the Wholesale & Retail Industry
- Responsible for developing Strategic Sales Plan for the business unit that clearly identifies your vision for long term sustainable growth, retail development and business alliance while protecting the integrity of the brands and optimizing profits
- Develop a disciplined, effective brand strategy and go to market plans that provides for direct accountability on brand performance
- Analyze retail space and visual merchandise concepts across all brands and ensure sales and marketing management teams support and execute such concept
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales management to identify product opportunities, in order to transition new product strategies between the marketing team and sales team.
- Define and execute product, sales and distribution segmentation and channel policies for business brands.